ABHES - Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
PSI is institutionally accredited by ABHES as an allied health educational institution. ABHES approved PSI to confer Associate of Applied Science Degrees and program Diplomas. http://scr.ohio.gov/
Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools
PSI has been granted state approval to confer the Associate of Applied Science Degrees and program Diplomas. http://scr.ohio.gov/
Physical Therapist Assistant program at Professional Skills Institute is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE). 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone 703-706-3245; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: http://www.capteonline.org.
Nursing - The Practical Nurse program at PSI has full approval by the Ohio Board of Nursing through July 2018.
Medical Assisting - PSI's Medical Assisting program is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), 7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314 N, Falls Church, VA 22043; telephone 703-917-9503; website: http://www.abhes.org.
Graduates of PSI's Medical Assisting Program are qualified to take:
- RMA - Registered Medical Assistant through (AMT), American Medical Technologists.
- CMA - Certified Medical Assistant through (CAAHEP), Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs.
Graduates of PSI's Practical Nurse Program are qualified to take:
Graduates of PSI's Physical Therapist Assistant Program are qualified to take:
- NPTE:PTA - National Physical Therapy Exam through the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy.
Graduates of PSI's Pharmacy Technician Program are qualified to take:
- ExCPT - Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians through the National Health Career Association
- PTCE - Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam through the National Pharmacy Technician Association
Graduates of PSI's Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Program are qualified to take:
- CBCS - Certified Billing and Coding Specialist Exam through the National HealthCareer Association.