Current Employment Opportunities at PSI
Financial Aid Advisor
The Financial Aid Advisor is responsible for administering federal, state, and institutional financial aid funds and services. Performs standard financial aid duties such as financial aid overviews, packaging, needs analysis, verification, and loan processing. The successful incumbent will have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, exercising strong organizational and time-management skills with an exceptional attention to detail. Essential for this role is the adeptness to work independently as well as part of a team with a collaborative approach to problem solving. Competitive pay!
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Demonstrate professionalism always.
- Ability to work efficiently as a team player.
- Maintain confidentiality of student information.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in communication with students, colleagues, staff, and administrators as an individual or on a team.
- Excellent communication, customer service, problem solving, organization and follow-up skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer and PowerPoint.
- Exhibits initiative, enthusiasm, collegiality and teamwork in accomplishing the responsibilities of the position.
- Operate with integrity and in compliance with local, State, federal and accrediting organizations.
- Conduct business in a discreet manner, maintaining privacy and security of data.
Experience and Education
- Must possess a High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Minimum two years of verifiable work history in the field.
- Pass a background check including drug screen.
- Must be able to access the National Student Loan Database (NSLDS).
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree or two years of full-time financial aid experience to include a working knowledge of financial aid programs.
About PROFESSIONAL SKILLS INSTITUTE:
Registered Nurses! Share your passion for patient care with our Nursing students as a Clinical/Lab Instructor! Opportunities for lab assistants, as well as clinical instructors, to help students gain skills and confidence as they progress through their education to join the nursing profession. Use your experience to influence the future nurses of the community.
Professional Skills Institute (PSI) is seeking experienced RNs to provide engaging, educational experiences for Nursing students in the laboratory and clinical settings. Flexible schedules, with opportunities for days, afternoons, evenings and/or weekends.
Current Ohio RN active license
Minimum of three years of experience as a RN
Teaching experience preferred, but not required.
Hours per week:
Full-time Nursing Laboratory Instructor
Assist with all aspects of the Nursing Skills Laboratory and Simulation activities under the direction of the Clinical/Lab Coordinator and the Nursing faculty.
Primary Responsibilities include working with students through demonstration, instruction, coaching, evaluating, and remediation. Additional duties include maintaining the lab environment and assisting with the inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Provides instruction, feedback, and evaluation for students in skills practice, demonstration, simulation, and/or remediation.
- Provide instruction in the use of laboratory equipment, and nursing practice and procedures.
- Assists in laboratory maintenance, cleaning, safety, and handling of hazardous wastes
- Assist faculty in conducting clinical activities for instructional purposes
QUALIFICATIONS – Required
Must have a current Ohio RN license
At least three years of experience as a RN
Qualifications – preferred
Experience teaching in a nursing program
Nursing Instructor - RN program
Registered Nurses! Great opportunity to influence the future RNs of Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. Share your passion for patient care with RN Nursing students as an Instructor!
Professional Skills Institute (PSI) is seeking experienced RNs to provide engaging, educational experiences for students in our LPN to RN Bridge program. Opportunities for classroom instruction, as well as hands-on instruction in the lab and/or at clinicals.
Current Ohio RN license
Three years of experience as a RN
Teaching experience preferred